You can also dial
The experience in microservice architecture and splitting practices can effectively help enterprises accelerate the application microservice process, thereby improving the scalability of the application and the agility and efficiency of the business online.
A single service after decomposition is small and focused, reducing complexity, easy to develop, manage, and maintain.
The platform provides tenants and users fine-grained access control capabilities to support multi-department use and isolation from perspectives of user management, platform function and underlying resources.
Developers do not need to coordinate the impact of other service deployment to achieve continuous deployment.
Deploy an instance that meets the needs based on the size of each service to save resources.
Based on the practice of traditional applications, microservice frameworks, and Service Mesh, our microservice solution provides a variety of solutions such as Spring Cloud, Dubbo, and Service Mesh to help companies build an enterprise-class microservice platform in a short time.
Based on Caicloud open source tool Cyclone, it is compatible with the widely used CI/CD scenarios and tools in the industry, providing high-performance, easy-to-access, easy-to-use CI and CD.
Support Spring Cloud, Dubbo, Service Mesh application framework and multi-frame hybrid solution.
Support open source native Docker and Kubernetes.
• According to the type of service to realize microservice, providing a unified service interface, so that the data required by the application comes from the service, and the redundant code is deleted.
• Standardize code management, achieve independent maintenance of business services, and improve efficiency of cross-department cooperation.
• Break business into microservices according to the strong consistency and the eventual consistency of the business, and the characteristics of bearing different functions.
• The business with strong consistency of transactions can achieve the purpose of strong consistency by implementing concurrency control and log recoverability. For the eventual consistency business, the real-time performance is improved by introducing a message service, and the cache mechanism is added to improve access concurrency.
• Business data is isolated persistently based on the surge in business visits.
• Abstract the service common components for business, and ensure that the basic dependencies are consistent.
• Split multiple microservices according to business functions, implement one-way call between services, and avoid cyclic calls of services.
• Build a monitoring system to reduce the probability of failures and reduce the impact of failures.
• Establish a unified gateway for access control and service governance, and implement service link tracking and quickly locate problems.
• Divide the business into compute-intensive and IO-intensive, and break indicators of business service concern into microservices.
• Divide internal and external services according to the way the service is provided, and implement strategies such as circuit-breaker and service downgrade through unified gateway management.
• Provide services such as service registration, discovery management and dynamic capacity expansion, etc, and conduct regular health checks on services.
• Provide a log analysis platform, use a log search engine to analyze service operation indicators, realize automatic elastic expansion of services and resources, improve service stability and performance.